7.06.2010

Tuesday...

Another day has come and gone- It was very very busy today. Again I saw many children that I had seen last year.  I've caught something, I have a sore throat and that fun stuff. 
We had lots and lots of children in the dental ministry today.  I am the American in the room that teaches the children and some of the mothers about Jesus and why I am here in Brazil.  I have to pretend I am a dentist after that and check each set of teeth for "holes" (also known as cavities). But much of the holes in the mouths take the shape that of a crater.  They're huge and many kids are in pain.  Going to the dentist is very expensive and these families cannot afford it.  We are able to refer them to a Christian dentist who gives them care for free.  Just another thing that I despise (going to the dentist) that I am reminded that I take for granted.  
Mother worked in the glasses ministry again today and they saw many many people come in.  Each and every person is presented with the gospel.
I could go on with more stories, but since I'm feeling a little on the sick side I'm cutting it short and heading to bed.  
We love and miss our friends and family! Hope everyone is doing well! Continue to pray for us please! 


I LOVEE my translators, but of course miss the old ones too!
The red door I love that I have a picture of last year with a young boy standing outside.
Mother and I with our lovely Celcelia

Masseo- I was able to see this sweet boy again today.  He has a shy spirit, but lights up when I call his name.  I wish he knew the blessing he had on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment