7.04.2010

We Made It!!

We are very glad to inform everyone that we have made it to our work site in Brazil! We are verrry happy to be here at the same hotel as last year.  The flights went very smoothly.  Mother and I lucked out on the over-night flight... The airline must have known that I suffer from "long-legged syndrome" and luckily we got the seats on the Exit row (which means lots of extra leg room!)
I was pleased!
After we arrived at the tiny tiny airport of Puerto Seguro, we hopped in the bus and traveled six hours to get here! The bus was no surprise to us, well-traveled folk from crossgates (ha), but it brought many many bumps and swerves while FLYING down the narrow mountainous roads.  The most delightful moment was when the bus nearly flew off the side of the mountain. No lie, if we had two more people on the right hand side of the bus, it would have been our time to go.  Needless to say, it was quite a day and we are very blessed and excited to be here and see a bed and shower.  

I'll be sure to post some more pictures tomorrow when I can, but this is what I have so far!
Buenos Noche! (I think that's good night)

 Waiting in Jackson

Sweet Mrs Pat having to put up with talkative mother! Hilarious picture
My Leg Room!!
 
 
They should have reconsidered who they put in charge of the exits. 


Gotta love that McDonald's- and diet coke of course.

 
   
Excuse my appearance- those were some lonnng flights!



No comments:

Post a Comment